A few people in my class filled in my feedback sheet, and I received very similar comments from all. Below is an example of one the forms:
For the main task, we are unable to remove the horizontal lines that appear in most of the interviews but we have reduced them as much as we could. However, we are going to work on improving the sound as the background noise has been reduced too much in some interviews as well as the hum being very noticeable and isn’t quite loud enough to hear the interviewees during some parts. We are going to import the audio from one of our back up recordings that we took on the day which is much clearer and louder. We also noticed a grammatical error on one of the text screens which we will correct.
I am then going to work on improving my ancillary tasks using the comments given back to me.
Below is the first cut of our documentary. Over the course of the next few days, I am going to show it to my Media class in order to receive some audience feedback on what they like about it and how it can be improved.
In preparation for showing my main task and both my ancillary tasks to my media class, I have prepared an audience feedback sheet for them to fill in: